International Law Firm Publishing Network
This notice discloses the privacy practices for AndJusticeForAll.com™ and its online properties, including the GlobalLawFirms.org and its network websites (collectively referred to herein as “AJFA Websites” and individually referred to herein as “an AJFA Website”). It applies to information collected by this website and other websites in the network.
The majority of our websites are not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens. If you are an EU citizen, you should stop reading or otherwise using this website or any materials obtained from it.
For a full list of our websites visit:
What Information We Gather
We collect information in two ways, what you provide voluntarily and what we or our agents collect automatically.
Information you voluntarily provide may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number(s)
- Your mailing address
- Your location
- Your gender and other demographic data
- Personal health information (if you so choose)
Information we or our agents collect automatically may include:
- Your IP address
- Your operating system
- Your device type
- Your browser ID and other information related to how you interacted with our website.
Some cookies are utilized to make advertisements presented to you more relevant to you and your interests. Such cookies are employed by Google AdWords, among other advertising platforms.
Other tracking systems may utilize technologies like pixels, which are very small graphic files containing a unique identifier allowing us or our agents to see when someone has visited the site.
Additionally, we use third-party software plugins for WordPress that may collect information related to your online experience. These plugins may include:
- Gravity Forms
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not, under any circumstances, sell or rent it to anyone, or share it with anyone outside our organization, agents, website host and/or manager, or third-party partners.
How We Will Use Your Information
We do not ask you to supply any credit card data or social security number via our website, and any personal health information you do supply is voluntary. You do not need to give details.
We protect your sensitive information offline. No-one is given access to it except employees or agents who need it to contact you or set up your file.
What You Can Do
You can opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by replying to a received email, asking us to discontinue them. We will then remove your email address from our list.
By using the contact form, you can:
- Learn what data we have about you, if any
- Change or correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Be aware when you use any link we provide to leave our site. Read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites.
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANDJUSTICEFORALL.COM™ OR WEBSITES IN THE GLOBALLAWFIRMS.ORG NETWORK, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS, GUIDELINES AND DISCLOSURES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Content Is Information Only, Not Advice
- Thank you for visiting an AJFA Website. The information contained on this website is provided for educational and informational purposes only. The contents of this website are not and should not be construed as legal advice. This website is not an offer to perform services on any matter. This website contains general information from a variety of sources and might not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. We do not undertake to update material in our website to reflect subsequent legal or other developments.
No Relationship or Obligation Arises from Use of the Site
- The law differs in every jurisdiction, and you should not rely on any opinion except that of an attorney you have retained, who has a professional duty to advise you after being fully informed of all the pertinent facts, and who is licensed in the applicable state, and is familiar with the applicable law. Internet subscribers and online readers should seek professional counsel about their legal rights and remedies. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information found this website. Any actions or decisions about your legal rights should be based on the particular facts and circumstances of your situation, and appropriate legal advice from your attorney.
- AJFA expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based upon any information or other contents of this website. Viewing this AJFA Website, or communicating with AJFA by Internet e-mail or through this website, does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with anyone. The content and features on this website do not create, and are not intended to create, an attorney-client relationship, and shall not be construed as legal advice. This content and features of this website, including means to submit a question or information, do not constitute an offer to represent you.
Confidentiality is Not Guaranteed
- Any information sent to AndJusticeForAll.com™ via Internet e-mail or through this website is not secure and is done on a non-confidential basis. AJFA respects the privacy of any person who contacts us, and we will make reasonable efforts to keep information private. However, because of the nature of Internet communications and the absence of an attorney/client relationship, we cannot promise or guarantee confidentiality.
DISCLAIMER – This Website Does Not Provide Medical Diagnosis or Advice
- The content provided on this website, such as documents, text, graphics, images, videos, or other materials, are for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition or for any questions you may have regarding a health concern. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on this website. Links to other websites are provided for information only. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not constitute endorsement by AndJusticeForAll.com™.
- Thank you for visiting an AJFA Website. This website was created by AJFA so that you could learn more about the legal services that our subscribing attorneys and law firms offer and other information related to the law. These contents are for informational purposes only. None of the information at this website is intended to constitute, nor does it constitute, legal advice, and none of the information necessarily reflects the opinions of AJFA, its attorneys or clients. Please read our Disclaimer, which is incorporated into these Terms, for additional limitations on the use and effect of this website.
AJFA Is Not Responsible for Content
- AJFA may periodically change, remove, or add the material in this website without notice. This material may contain technical or typographical errors. AJFA does not guarantee its accuracy, completeness or suitability. AJFA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this website. Your use of this website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall AJFA or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind arising from your access to, or use of, this website. IN NO EVENT SHALL AndJusticeForAll.com™ BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO THIS MATERIAL, FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY OTHER LINKED WEBSITE.
State Laws Vary
- AJFA is not a law firm. However, subscribing lawyers are licensed to practice law in the United States (and, in some cases, in other countries). Subscribing lawyers may affiliate or form relationships with lawyers throughout the United States. AJFA subscribers may refer prospective clients to other law firms located throughout the country, who form relationships with AJFA, and are experienced in handling such cases.
- The laws of each State are different. This website contains information about general or common rules that apply in some states. This website also contains information about verdicts or settlements in past cases. You cannot assume that the same rules apply, or that the same result would occur, in your state or any particular state.
- The Statute of Limitations is especially important. Every state has laws called the “statute of limitations” which set a deadline to file a lawsuit. That means that a lawsuit filed too late may be thrown out, regardless of the defendant’s fault or the severity of the injuries. Some states have a two-year period for negligence injury claims; the time period in other states may be longer or shorter. Insurance policies, particularly homeowners insurance, may require that suit be filed within one year of a loss. Some states allow claims against government agencies, but require a written notice very soon after the accident, perhaps within three months. Because investigation and research is needed to identify all possible defendants and theories of recovery, if you have an accident or injury, or any other potential claim, you should consult a lawyer as soon as possible.
Legal and Ethical Requirements
- AJFA has tried to comply with all legal and ethical requirements in compiling this website. We welcome comments about our compliance with the applicable rules and will update the website as warranted, upon learning of any new or different requirements. Our subscribing attorneys only want to represent clients based on their review of this website, if it complies with all legal or ethical requirements.
- To the extent that the professional responsibility rules of any jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office or an attorney responsible for this website, AndJusticeForAll.com™ designates its office at 1726 Cole Blvd, Suite 150, Lakewood, Colorado 80401. However, it should be noted that subscribing attorneys and law firms each have their own office addresses.
State Advertising Disclosures
- Because some material on this website may constitute lawyer advertising, and this website may be viewed from anywhere in the United States, particular disclosures are required by the rules of some states. AJFA adopts and makes the following disclosures:
- Alabama: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- Colorado: Colorado does not certify attorneys as specialists in any field.
- Florida: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
- Iowa: The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa. NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC: Memberships and offices in legal fraternities and legal societies, technical and professional licenses, and memberships in scientific, technical and professional associations and societies of law or field of practice do not mean that a lawyer is a specialist or expert in a field of law, nor do they mean that such a lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered. This notice is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa.
- Kentucky and Oregon: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
- Mississippi: The Mississippi Supreme Court advises that a decision on legal services is important and should not be based solely on advertisements.
- Missouri: Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
- Nevada: The State Bar of Nevada does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert.
- New Jersey: ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT — NOT A REFERRAL SERVICE. Before making your choice of an attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision.
- New Mexico: LAWYER ADVERTISEMENT.
- New York: ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Pennsylvania: ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT – NOT A REFERRAL SERVICE. Before making your choice of an attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision.
- Tennessee: None of the attorneys in this firm are certified as a Civil Trial, Criminal Trial, Business Bankruptcy, Consumer Bankruptcy, Creditor’s Rights, Medical Malpractice, Legal Malpractice, Accounting Malpractice, Estate Planning or Elder Law specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization. Certification as a specialist in all other listed areas is not currently available in Tennessee.
- Texas: Unless otherwise stated, our attorneys claiming certification in an area of law are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Wyoming: The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
Governing Laws in Case of Dispute; Jurisdiction
- Any and all claims by you arising out of or related to this website or your use thereof may be resolved only through a binding arbitration proceeding to be conducted under the auspices of the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association in Lakewood, Colorado. Both your agreement to arbitrate all controversies, disputes and claims, and the results and awards rendered through the arbitration, will be final and binding on you and may be specifically enforced by legal proceedings. Arbitration will be the sole means of resolving such controversies, disputes and claims, and you waive your rights to resolve such controversies, disputes and claims by court proceedings or any other means. You agree that judgment may be entered on the award in any court of competent jurisdiction and, therefore, any award rendered shall be binding. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. You understand that by agreeing to arbitration as a mechanism to resolve all controversies, disputes and claims between us, you are waiving certain rights, including the right to bring an action in court, the right to a jury trial, the right to broad discovery, and the right to an appeal. You understand that in the context of arbitration, a case is decided by an arbitrator (one or more), not by a judge or a jury.
- Copyright ©2018 AndJusticeForAll.com™ All rights reserved. All materials presented on this site are copyrighted and owned by AndJusticeForAll.com™, unless in the public domain or attributed to another source. Any republication, retransmission, reproduction, downloading, storing or distribution of all or part of any materials found on this site is expressly prohibited.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, or about the content, information or services on this website, you may contact us at [email protected].